Meldonium treats heart ischemia and it is consequencesis. It is found in the treating brain circulation disorders. Meldonium is considered to further improve Mental Processes (Memory, Learning, Focus, Concentration, Processing of Information) and reduces Fatigue, Increases Motivation & Alertness. Meldonium was designed to enhance Athletic Training & Competitive Performance at the same time as microcirculation & Oxygen Delivery.
Due to its unique mechanism of action Mildronate, depending on the prescribed dose, is popular for treating different heart and vascular diseases, as well as for your improvement of training capacity of healthy people at both mental and physical overloads and during rehabilitation period.
• Intellectual and physical stress (including in athletes). Adults – 1 g each day
divided into two 500mg doses. Course of treatment is 10-14 days. If necessary, the treatment is repeated in 2-3 weeks.
• Athletes should take 500 mg – 1 g two times a day before training. Duration of
treatment during preparatory period is 2-3 weeks, during the period of competition – 10-14 days.
• Cardiovascular disease. As part of combined therapy: 500 mg -1 g (1-2 tablets) every day, using whole dose in the past or dividing for just two takings. Course of treatment is 4-6 weeks.
• Cardialgia against the background of dyshormonal myocardiodystrophy – 500 mg daily. Course of treatment is 12 days.
• Disturbed cerebral circulation. In treatment course after elimination of acute disorders: 500 mg – 1 g every day, utilizing the whole dose in the past or dividing it for 2 takings. In case of chronic disorders: 500 mg every day. General treatment is 4-6 weeks. Recurrent courses (usually 2-3 times annually) could be taken after consulting a physician.
• Diseases of peripheral arteries. 500 mg two times a day.
• Abstinence syndrome in case of chronic alcoholism. 500 mg 4x each day. Course of treatment is 7-10 days.
• Maximum daily dose is 2000 mg.
Please speak to your physician prior to using this or other supplements or medications.
Please consult a doctor about the required dosage.
There isn't data of cases of Meldonium overdosage. The drug is low-toxic.
Keep away from sunlight.
Keep locked and from children.
Store in dry place at room temperature.
Do not exceed storage temperature above 25 C
Rarely - allergic reactions (redness, rash, itching, oedema), also as dyspepsia, tachycardia, excitement, changes of arterial pressure.
Hypersensitivity, increased intracranial pressure (in violation in the venous outflow, intracranial tumors).
Pregnancy, lactation, children under 18 (capsule, injectable solution) or 12 years (syrup), since safety and efficacy weren't determined.
Pregnancy and breast-feeding:
Not recommended while pregnant (safety are not proven). At the time of treatment should stop breastfeeding (known whether the breast milk gets).
Interaction along with other drugs and other kinds of interaction
The drug might be coupled with antianginal agents, anticoagulants and antiaggregants, antiarrhythmic drugs, diuretics, and bronchial spasmolytics. It intensifies the action of coronary vasodilating drugs, some hypotensive agents, and cardiac glycosides. Taking into consideration the possible growth and development of mild tachycardia and arterial hypotension, care needs to be taken when combining the drug with nitroglycerin, nifediphine, alpha-adrenoceptor blockers, hypotensive agents and peripheral vasodilators.
Airmail: 2-3 business weeks
EMS: 3-8 business days